Geography Test (Day 14)

I had two tests in the morning today.  The first test I had today was the hardest one of the week.  It was the Geography test.  I was up late the night before for it.  The test was very long, and I had to finish in an hour.  I was not even through half of the front of the first page when there was 30 minutes left (there were two pages front and back).   I managed to answer about 70% of the questions.  The second test which was communications English was easier.  However even though the communications English is the easier English class, it was harder than the advanced English test.  There were weird questions about pronunciation that I would normally not think about.  Then I went to a restaurant called Sukiya.  Sukiya is a "donburi" restaurant.  A donburi is a food that has rice on the bottom and meat on top.  For example there is oyako donburi which is chicken and egg on rice, gyu-don which is beef on rice, una-don which is eel on rice, etc.  I had gyu-don with egg on it.  The egg is raw, and is very good with meat and rice.
Gyu-don with egg on it
"Shotengai" in Minsohima
It would be like a downtown unfortunately this one
is basically a dead one
Then we went to the Takata ocean to play on the tetra pods again.
Me on the tetra pod

Miguel on the tetra pod

Afterwards we went to get ice cream at "konbini", convenience store.  Then I went home, and took a nap since I was up late last night.  I fell asleep until dinner.  Dinner was "omuraisu" which is egg on Japanese style chicken rice.  It is a cooked egg, and is a comfort food in Japan.  Tomorrow I have an easy day before the weekend.  Next week I am excited to start club activities at my school. 

Comments

Post a Comment