Health Inspection Day (Day 19)

Today was "Naika-Kenshin" or internal medicine examination.  In Japan they do routine health checkups in the school.  It was a very quick examination. Within the next couple of days we will have different health checks as a class such as an eye check.  Then I went to club activities. I am starting to get better at ping pong, and am now winning more consistently. After school I went home.  I tried going home using another road because I thought it would be faster. It was faster, but I got a little lost. I saw a beautiful cemetery on the top of a hill. At home I relaxed because I was extremely tired from the table tennis.

Comments

  1. Sounds great! Glad to hear that you are making progress at table tennis (and did not get any akaten on your midterms).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad that you are enjoying ping pong! Your squash experience must help ! Glad that your midterms were ok too. Pop Pop and I read your blog every day and really enjoy it! Glad you are having a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear that you like table tennis! How many members are there? Have you attended Shogi, too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are about 20 members on the table tennis team. I have attended shogi once now.

      Delete

Post a Comment