Last Day with my Host Family (Day 29)

Today is my last day with my first host family.  My younger host brother, Ryosuke, had to go to early morning practice today, so I did not see him when I woke up.  Today at school many students were absent because of "soutai or kouketsu" (high school sports tournament).  Because of this, we only had 5 periods of class.  After school I went to the igo club.  Although I am still learning the rules, I am planned to take part in a tournament in the middle of June.  I got home a little after 5, and packed up my room until dinner.  Dinner was "tonkatsu", pork cutlet.  It is very good.  Afterwards I finished packing, and prepared to move to my grandmother's house tomorrow.  My other host brother Syunnsuke came home from his "soutai" at around 8.  He was not going to come back if he won his match today, but his team lost so he came home.  Afterwards I finished packing, and got ready for tomorrow.

Comments