Baby Gang (Day 79)

Even though it is summer break I have club activities.  Today I had table tennis from 8:30-11:30.  Then my mom came to say thank you to my main teacher who also happens to be the table tennis instructor.  Afterwards Tsubasa came over along with Hannah and Rin.  Hannah and Rin are known as the baby gang because they are ridiculously active toddlers.  They will literally wipe you out.  Then my mom and I went to Tsutaya after dinner.  Tsutaya is a video rental/book store.  I like going to the store because going to a video rental store is very different from renting a video from amazon.  It is easier to browse, and also a good way to catch up on what was popular in Japan in the past year.
My grandmother and I


The baby gang


Some visitors at my grandmother's house
Playing with the baby gang

Comments