Enkai with Host Family (Day 81)

This morning I went to the doctors to make sure that my neck was alright.  In the beginning of my trip I messed up a little in Judo and hurt it, and it was still bugging me so I went to see what was wrong.  It took 3 hours.  It ended up that it was a light sprain and its nothing to worry about.  Then we went to pick up fishing gear from Narikawa san's house.  Narikawa san is my obaachan's friend whose husband used to go fishing, but no longer does, so she offered to give me the fishing gear that she was gonna throw out anyway.  We ended up staying at her house for a while.  We had traditional Japanese tea.  Then we got ready for the "enkai" (party).  All the host families were coming.  I had a lot of fun playing "jin rou game" which is a game where you have to guess the roles of the people.  It's a little confusing, but really fun.

ホストファミリーの皆さん色々有難うございました。またこれからもよろしくお願いします。
My host brothers
My host parents
Me with Narikawa san's cat Kotaro
Me making tea

Comments