Last Day of School (Day 78)

Today was my final day at Minoshima High School.  We had two periods today.  After the two periods we had a big cleaning and took a class photo.  Then we had the closing ceremony where I gave a closing speech to the entire school.  We then had a class meeting where I thanked my entire class for having me for the last two months.  It had truly been an amazing experience to be part of Minoshima high school.  I made many new friends, and it was really fun.  I think that overall my study abroad was extremely successful.  I am truly going to miss my classmates from class 2-3 when I go back to the US, and hope that I get to see them sometime in the future.  Afterwards I had table tennis for a little bit before going to thank vice principle Matsushita and the principle with Yoshihiko and my mother.  They had helped organize this trip for me.  Then I went to visit the Sakai family, my first host family.  It felt as though it was yesterday that I was in the Sakai family's house even though a whole 2 months had passed.

今日で箕島高校の留学が終わりました。毎日の学校生活、部活、クラス、などがとても楽しかったです。本当にこの二か月間がにぎやかで楽しかったです。この時間は僕にとってめちゃくちゃ早くすぎました。毎日楽しく過ごしていたっていう証拠だと思います。ありがとうございました。またいつかアメリカにも来てください。
My class 2-3

Comments

  1. I want to hear your speech when you come home! I'm so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will be sure to tell you all about it when I get back.

      Delete

Post a Comment