Moving into my Grandma's (Day 74)

This morning I woke up at 6:30 to get ready for table tennis.  It was another beautiful day, so I biked to the train station.  Then I had to pack up to get ready to move out of my current host family.  Thank you very much for taking care of me for the last 2 weeks. 
宮井家へ、この二週間お世話になっておりました。これからもよろしくお願いします。
When I was dropped off Tsubasa saw a kokuwagata and caught it.  It is a type of bug that people keep as pets.  I used to keep it as pets when I was younger.  I put it in a container for later.

Tsubasa catching the kokuwagata
Kokuwagata on my finger


I then went to visit Chie's new baby.  I decided to give the kokuwagata to Miku who is a relative that is in preschool.  Chie's new baby was very cute.  His name is Isshin 一心.  I also met Chie's husband for the first time.  Then I came home to rest because I was very tired from all the moving.

Comments

  1. お疲れ様でした。日本に来て、色々体験したね。よくがんばっているね! 将棋もいつの間にか強くなったようで、うれしく思っています。もうすぐ会おうね!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment