First Day of Club Activities (Day 15)

Today was the last day of testing.  I had a math test second period.  It was very hard and I did not do most of it, but that's ok.  Afterwards we had an all school meeting to send off all of the school sport teams to the "soutai", a big high school tournament.  The school meeting lasted about 45 minutes.  Afterwards I was told that we had club activities today.  One of the club members from the table tennis team that is in my class took me to the activity spot.  It lasted from 12:30 to 3:30.  Table tennis was very fun, even though I am not very good.  Tomorrow I also have club at 8:30 am.

Comments

  1. Great that you started club activities. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 日本は暑いんだってね。熱射病に気をつけて!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. まだ言うほど熱くないよ。熱中症には寄与付けとか

      Delete

Post a Comment