Kadai (Day 25)

Today was another regular day at school.  Many teachers were absent, so we had about 3 periods of "kadai", worksheets.  There is one person in the class that goes and picks up the worksheets from the "shokuinshitsu", staff room,and hands it out.  One teacher would come around called "mimawari", lookout, and check on us once or twice in class to take attendance and make sure everything is alright.  Just with that all of the kids in the class do the worksheet and turn it in at the end of class.  People move around and stuff, but things do not usually get out of hand or anything.  After school I went to table tennis, and got home at around 7.  Dinner was "koaji karage", koaji fry.  The koaji was the fish that we caught yesterday.  It was very good.  My host mother made about 100 fish, and still had about 100 more leftover for another day.
Koaji karage dinner

Comments

  1. Noah it has been a long time since I was in high school and I went to a very good one but I can't imagine a class being left unsupervised for long periods of time staying in line when I went to High School

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment