Pool Cleaning (Day 20)

Today we had to clean the school pool during my gym class. In Japan there is usually a pool at every elementary, middle, and high school.  However it is only used during the Summer classes, so it becomes very dirty.  The male students had to clean the pool during the gym class.  It was so dirty that the water looked poisonous and had stuff floating on it.  Luckily today we did not have to go into the water to clean, and only had to do the poolside.  I think that we have to do the inside tomorrow.  After school I went to the Shogi club.  I won my match, and afterward they taught me how to play Igo which is another board game.  This game has really hard rules, and I do not understand most of the rules yet.  I was told that the sign up for the Shogi tournament is closed, so they signed me up for the Igo tournament.  We'll see how that goes because I have no idea how to play.  When that was finished I went to the table tennis club for the last hour and a half.  I got home at around seven.  I took a different route home then usual.  It was a lot faster than usual. 

Comments