First Morning on Train (Day 53)

This morning I finally woke up early enough to take the train into school.  The train was fairly crowded.  It is a lot easier to take the train than to bike to school.  After school I went to buy shoes, swim goggles, and swim cap with Miguel.  Then I went home on the 4:21 train.  At the station I ran into Sunago, Kanon, and Ayaka.  Ayaka decided to go on the train to Kii-Miyahara, then try to catch the train that was going to leave for Wakayama (the opposite direction).  I'm not exactly sure why.  Then I biked home with Kanon, but I forgot where I parked my bike, so I had to look for it.  Kanon is my friend from preschool.  We went to obaachan's house to pick up "omiyage", gift, but there was some guests over.  We got caught in the conversation and ended up staying for about an hour.  Then I went home and took it easy for a little until Haru and I had a strange idea to play ping pong on the table using very makeshift materials.  It was very fun.




Comments

  1. Glad you got to ride the train. Good luck studying for your tests!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment