Last Day With Host Family (Day 58)

Today was my last day with my host family.  I woke up at around 8 to see my host brother off to cram school.  Then I helped with chores around the house and started packing.  However when I was packing I fell asleep on the hardwood floor for a hour, and did not wake up until I heard the door open when my host brother came in.  Then we had omurice for lunch.  Aoto and Mami came later in the day.  Aoto was starting to get better from his sickness.  Then Mami and my host mother went to replace Mami's washing machine.  In the meantime I finished packing, and prepared to go back to my grandmothers house.  When they came back we did many things like card games and shogi sugoroku.  Then Mami and Aoto went home.  Afterwards we went drop my stuff off at my grandma's.  Yoshihiko was there and later someone I did not know named Ito-san and her daughter stopped by.  My host father had to leave early because he had a plan to drink with my former host dad.  I had dinner and played after dinner with my host family before going home.  Tomorrow I will be going to my next host family.  守友さん家、この一ヶ月色々有難うございました。あっという間でしたね。また遊びましょう。ありがとうございました。

Comments