Ninpeiji (Day 50)

After school today I went to Ninpeiji.  Ninpeiji is a temple in my town that is famous for its ajisai, a type of flower.  The flowers are not there year round, and I usually do not go back in time to see them.  In order to get there I biked along a skinny road up a mountain.  Along there is many beautiful ajisai in people's houses.  It has been a long time since I went to Ninpeiji since it is out of the way and I had no reason to be there.  I was very surprised when I got there.  There were beautiful flowers everywhere, and the view was spectacular.  Afterwards I went to Ueda san's house because Hannah came back one more time before heading back to Florida.  Then I went fishing with Miguel.  I did not fish too much because my reel broke, and I was too busy trying to fix it.  However there were signs of big aji and saba, so I am going to go again with Miguel tomorrow.









Some pictures from Ninpeiji

Comments

  1. Those are beautiful hydrangeas. Your photos are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, the flowers are spectacular! Beautiful photos. Pop Pop want to know long is the bike trip up the mountain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trip up the mountain is only about 1 or 2 km, but the trip to the ocean is about 5-6 each way.

      Delete
  3. きれいだね! にんぺい寺行ったことないんだ。漢字もわからないなあ。どこにあるのかな。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 仁平寺は昔いったことあると思うよ。なんの漢字?

      Delete

Post a Comment