Study (Day 55)

This morning the weather did not look too nice, so I tried to catch the train but I thought that I missed it so I biked to school.  When I got to school I found out the train had been delayed a lot probably because of an accident at railroad crossing.  Tomorrow is the first day of testing, so most of the day was just test prep.  After cleaning the classroom I studied with Sunago, Kazuna, and a few other kids that stopped by.  Tomorrow is Japanese and Home economics, both which are very tough subjects for me.  I stayed till around 6.  Afterwards I went to Okuwa for a little with Miguel.  Then I went home.  I just realized that it is my last night staying at this host family, and I am moving into my grandmother's house tomorrow.  This month had gone extremely fast and I haven't even started packing yet.

Comments