Last Week (Day 75)

Today was the start of my last week at Minoshima high school.  Because it is our last week we only have 3 periods of classes and club activity.  After school I had to take the train home early to get my gym clothes which made me late to table tennis.  It was like a joke.  I took one train home then took the next train back to school.  I ended up taking 4 trains that day.  My train ticket ends today, so starting tomorrow.  I will be biking to and from school.  At night Hannah and Rin came to visit.  They are Ueda san's grandchildren.  They are very energetic, and made me very tired.  During dinner Yoshihiko came to visit.  He said that he is going to drive my grandma and I to the airport to pick my mom up tomorrow.

Some photos that Hannah and Rin took when they stole my phone.

Comments

  1. Good luck with your last few days of school! Looking forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment