Picking up Dad and Avi (Day 86)

This morning I went to table tennis practice.  A lot of people were missing because of the terrible rain.  Then in the afternoon I went to pick up Avi and my dad at the airport with Yoshihiko and my mother.  It felt strange being with my whole family again after almost 3 months.  My brother had grown about 4 inches.  I feel as though a lot has happened since I had last seen them.  My dad was really tired so we went home and he took a nap.  Tsubasa and Ritsuki came to visit in the evening because Avi had arrived.  We played othello.  It is good to be back with my whole family again.

Comments

  1. Glad you were able to get to the airport despite the rainy weather and you are all together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I am glad that they were able to land safely.

      Delete

Post a Comment