Picking up Mom (Day 76)

This morning I took my bicycle to school because my train ticket expired.  I forgot how much biking to school wakes you up.  It was another hot day, so swim class felt good.  Then after school I went to shogi club for a little before biking home to pick up my mom.  Yoshihiko was already waiting for me when I got homed, so I quickly got changed and got ready to go.  At the airport there was a kendama group that got off the plane with my mom.  Kendama is a Japanese toy that has a ball attached to a piece of wood.  People do tricks with it.  We then stopped for ramen on the way home.  At the rest stop there were many swallow nests.  The swallows were very cute.
Swallow Nest
View from the rest stop

Comments

  1. Sounds great. Maybe you should ride your bicycle to school when you get home, since it wakes you up in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment