Shizen Tankentai meeting (Day 87)

This morning I woke up late because Avi without realizing had been waking me up in the middle of the night.  In Japanese this is called "neboke" which is when you doing things in your sleep or after your sleep without realizing it.  Ritsuki came over at around 11.  Then we went to visit Chie's baby at around 2.  Isshin had grown and is now able to open his hands and is starting to babble a little bit.  Afterwards we went to pick up Ritsuki to go to 31 (Baskin Robbins).  It had newly opened in Yuasa.  Baskin Robbins in Japan is pretty different they have many cute cakes and ice creams.  At night I went to the information meeting for the "Shizen tankentai" (nature explorer) with Tsubasa.  It is an event held in my town every year.  The 5th and 6th graders go for a couple days to a camp and some high schoolers also go as volunteers.  I am a volunteer this year.  Tsubasa and I are in the same group as well as another friend named Miho.  She also lives nearby.  The 5th and 6th graders also seem like a fun group.  We are going to Fukui prefecture this year.

Baskin Robbins cake





Comments

  1. what was Abu doing to Wake you up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant Avi not Abu. darn autocorrect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was slamming on the ground and stuff. He didn't even know that he was doing it!!

      Delete

Post a Comment